Boat Works is currently seeking a full-time service manager. The service manager will oversee and manage the day to day business operations and maintain customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources and managing staff.
- Determine customer service requirements, document and convey to the service staff. Maintain and delegate daily service schedule for optimal efficiency and performance.
- Help meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, aid in preparing annual and monthly budgets, overseeing expenditures, monitor and analyze variances and initiate corrective actions if needed.
- Improve customer service quality results and expectations by studying, evaluating and re-designing or implementing new or existing processes, establish and maintain strong communication paths for customers and service staff, and monitor and analyze results and implement changes if required.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks and participate in professional organizations.
- Accomplish customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a service manager, you must be self-directed, organized and have strong computer skills. In addition, solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, customer service experience and previous management experience is required. Guidance and direction are readily available but strong work performance and self leadership is the responsibility of the employee and expected.
Boat Works provides a comfortable and stable work atmosphere with competitive salaries, benefits and bonus plans. Pay plans are competitive and will be based on current applicant’s experience and their overall job performance and allow potential for growth through efficiency, quality and overall job performance. All experience levels will be considered.