2017 Load Rite 18150076DRW*
Call for Price
Our Load Rite roller trailers feature a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame built to deliver years of reliable performance in salt, mud and water without corroding. Its patented tubular construction provides exceptional strength and shrouds wiring and brake lines from damage during use.
Load Rite's patented roller system offers the most articulation in the industry, allowing more roller-to-hull contact than the competition. The thermal plasticized rubber (TPR) roller surface will not mar hulls. And the patented roller bushing assures a smooth load and launch every time.
With a wealth of standard features and options, your Load Rite will deliver exceptional durability and performance, season after season.
- Model: 18150076DRW*
- Capacity: 1,500 lb.
- Bow Eye to Transom Maximum: 18 ft. 1 in.
- Bow Eye to Transom Minimum: 12 ft.
- # of Rollers: 16
- Suspension: Spring
- Axles: 1
- Brakes: 0
- Tire Size: ST175/13C
- Overall Width: 76 in.
- Between Fenders: 62 in.
- Overall Length: 20 ft. 7 in.
- Galvanized Steel Frame
- LED Lighting (90" and Wider Models)
- Torsion Axles (96" and Wider Models)
- Disc Brakes (Where Installed)
- Radial Tires on Torsion Axles
- Fully Articulated TPR Roller System
- Thermal Plasticized Roller
- Aluminum Diamond Plate Fenders
- 2 Plus 3 Years Coupler to Taillight Warranty
- Tongue Jack (17' and Wider Models)
- 5-Year Structural Frame Warranty
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- Radial Tires (76" and wider models)
- LED Lighting (76" and wider models)
- Heat Shrunk Wire Splices
- Aluminum Wheels
- Vortex® or Vault® Hubs *
- Kodiak Stainless Steel Disc Brakes *
- 102" Overall Width (96" and Wider Models)
- Stainless Brakelines
- Drop-Style Tongue Jack
- Carrying Capacity
- 1,500 lb.
- Boat Length
- 18 ft. 1 in.
- Tire Size
- Trailer Length
- 20 ft. 7 in.
- 76 in.