Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Evinrude E115DSLAFH
Boat Works of South Windsor, Inc.
Brand New - 2017 Evinrude 115Hp E-Tec Outboard in crate and ready to install. 10 year warranty or free rigging components. Financing and layaway plans available. Call now for details.
MIDRANGE WITH POWER
When the fish are biting, time is of the essence. An Evinrude E-TEC engine keeps time on your side with the quickest time to plane.
- Instant Throttle Response: Every revolution is a power stroke. That means twice the power stroke of a four-stroke. Plus, the lightning-fast microprocessor is the “brain” of the engine. It delivers the perfect fuel mix instantly to the combustion chamber for immediate response, to get you to your destination before anyone else.
- More Available Amperage: All Evinrude E-TEC engine have bigger alternators providing, nearly twice the available amperage of competitive engines. Avoid lights dimming out when you need it most and maximize charging for all your accessories.
- Worry-Free Maintenance: No break-in period, and no oil changes. No dealer-scheduled maintenance for 3 years or 300 hours.
- More Miles Per Hour: Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase. The SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate reliability in the long run.
- Auto-Winterization: The auto storage feature fogs the engines itself in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. An Evinrude E-TEC engine doesn’t require belts, camshafts or exhaust valves, which means there are fewer parts to wear down or malfunction than a four-stroke outboard. Extend the life of your outboard and your boating season.
- High Output Series: The Evinrude E-TEC H.O. series are performance engines to the max. Each engine is tuned for extra power and speed. If you like pushing limits in horsepower, speed and torque, then consider our High Output Series.
- Engine Model (Color): E115DSL White
- Engine Type: V4 60° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.601 x 2.588 (91 x 66)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 105.4 (1726) 1.7L
- Gear Ratio: 2.00:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5500-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 390 (177)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Mechanical
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- Steering: Remote (Tiller accessory)
- Trim Method: Trac-1 Power Trim and Tilt
- Trim Range: -4° to 17°
- Tilt Range: 75°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 20 (508)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal: Accessory 1.8 (6.8) 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85) Tank Available
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Counter Rotation: NA
- Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
NOTES:Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp. Current amp calculated at 13.5 V. Net dedicated battery charging power output is 50 Amp.
- Engine Type
- V4 60 deg. E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.601 x 2.588 in. (91 x 66 mm)
- 105.4 cu.in. (1726cc) 1.7L
- Shaft Length
- 20 in. (508 mm)
- 390 lb. (177 kg)
- Trim Method
- Trac-1 Power Trim and Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 115 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5500-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- Remote (Tiller accessory)
- 3-Year, Non-Declining