We are looking to fill positions for:
- Fiberglass fabrication and repair apprentices
- Skilled fiberglass fabrication and repair technicians for both open and closed molding
- Plug and mold maker (cabinet maker/detailed woodworker)
- Finish and assembly techs
- Technician’s helper & trainee
Do you have what it takes? CT Composites looks for some to many of the following qualities and skills:
(General and apprentice)
- Loyal and dedicated and able to demonstrate that they are seeking a long-term opportunity and career path
- Has good eye/hand coordination and be physically fit to lift, bend and be able to work in various positions
- Has the ability to work in adverse noisy/dirty environments at times
- Can pass a drug test screening
- Is organized and can maintain a neat and clean work environment
- Can take direction well and is self-motivated and self-directed
- Has auto body repair, fiberglass repair and fabrication or marine experience
- Familiar with the application of fiberglass resins and related materials
- Furnish hand and auto body tools required to perform daily work efficiently
- Cabinetmaking/Plug and mold making skills
- Perform repairs and maintenance on marine and non-marine products. Type of repairs includes but are not limited to fiberglass repair and fabrication, gel coat matching and repair, wood structural repair, carpeting and painting.
- Follow company procedures to provide efficient and quality repair and maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Improve customer service quality results and expectations by evaluating and modifying existing repair procedures and/or develop new procedures as required.
- Aid in identifying required repair process and estimate times associated to performing these repairs.
- Maintain a strong communication path between management, fellow staff and self.
- Continually update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities and read professional trade publications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Boat Works provides a comfortable and stable work atmosphere with competitive salaries, benefits and bonus plans. Pay plans are based on applicant’s experience, their overall job performance and allow for the potential of growth.
Complete an online application at https://www.ctboatworks.com/employment
Submit a current resume and/or cover letter demonstrating how your skills would complement this role to:
Fax your resume or cover letter to 860-528-2005